Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Amano Artisan Chocolate Contest!


My favorite Artisan Chocolate, comes from Orem Utah.  There aren't a not of wine or tea connoisseurs in Utah Valley, but two returned missionaries that founded Amano Aritisan chocolates are certainly connoisseurs of the chocolate variety.  After trying their chocolates (Montanya is my favorite) I have found it hard to go back to plain old gritty, bland, chalky options available in drug stores.  Their chocolate in smooth and silky in a way I never knew dark chocolate could be.  They travel the world, choosing the highest quality cocoa, from dry climates in high elevations.  I would highly recommend their chocolate, and participating in their contest to guess the location of the cocoa beans of their new brand!  You could win a years supply of chocolate (10 bars per month)!

No comments: